Friday 16 March 2012

Our Class Assembly - RS

Our class decided that for our assembly we would do a play on Hansel and Gretel. We had been studying this in our literacy lesson. I was chosen to be Hansel. I felt very happy to be given this part but I was also nervous because I had never been on the stage before and was a little bit concerned about having to act in front of the whole school.

I had several sentences to learn and I found this quite easy. I also had to drop breadcrumbs ( I used white paper) and I really enjoyed this part. It was a lot a things to remember. The more we practised I got better and better and I felt confident that I would be able to do do everything on the day. We laughed a lot and it was fun.

On the day I felt good. My mother was coming to watch it. It all went well. The audience all seemed to be enjoying it and the parents all clapped at the end. It was great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment