Friday 23 November 2012

Friday Feast Spectacular!

The first Friday Feast has been held in the new Bowhill canteen today.



 Everychild contributed by bringing in fantastic, delicous cakes and biscuits.


There were parents who helped set-up, and then sold the cakes to the hungry children and adults.

 What a Team!









The cakes sold ....like hot cakes!
It was lovely to see so many of the Bowhill community working together.




We Raised a staggering....

     record breaking....

        unbelievable.....  

                                       £238.87!

Well done....and thank you!

We will use the money to pay for a visiting Roman soldier on Thursday 23rd November 2012.
And we will let you know what we will use the rest of the money for!

6 comments:

  1. Well done year 3 - and all your families and teachers! Enjoy the Roman soldier's visit too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.... we all enjoyed ourselves!
      Thanks for your support and encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Well done everyone!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... it was tough testing those cakes but we did it!Thanks for your support!

      Delete
  3. (me) wow ! I really loved all your cakes especially mine though. After school when I came home with my Daddy
    my Mummy said "Wow Grace look at all those cakes, how many did you have?" "Well Mummy you won't believe this but my Daddy got me 10!" "10, wow! Whose was your favourite?" "Well, I liked Joels and I loved Jolies
    but I just absolutely adored Romys it was the best thing I had ever tasted. Finally I just wanted to say that I absolutely can't wait to see the Roman solder on Thursday!
    (mummy) "Thank you Year 3 for all your cakes. They were delicious! An amazing amount of money was raised and Grace is very excited about that Roman soldier coming on Thursday!" :)Grace and Fran x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds as if you tried alot of the cakes... They really were yummy ( I tried quite a few!)
      We had fun and are really looking forward to seeing our Roman soldier on Thursday; read all about it on the blog. Thanks for your support.

      Delete